Balsamic Frozen Yogurt
1 1/2 cup of plain or vanilla greek yogurt
3 tablespoons of honey
1 cup of your favorite balsamic (1/2 cup if you prefer it more mild)
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
a handful of fresh or frozen berries of your choice (optional)
Blend all your ingredients in a food processor or blender. Pour into a freezer safe bowl, cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- Enjoy pina colada frozen yogurt by using equal parts coconut and pineapple white balsamic.
- Our pomegranate-quince white balsamic makes for a crisp, sweet frozen yogurt
- Mix equal parts strawberry and dark chocolate balsamic for a decadent treat
- Use our Cara Cara Orange-Vanilla balsamic for a orange creamsicle frozen yogurt
- Peach white balsamic is perfect for a sweet summer treat