- 8 oz long thin noodles of your choice (wheat or rice both work well)
- 2-3 cups of vegetables of your choice, julienned (green onions, carrots, peppers, edamame, spinach, mushrooms etc) Steam or sauté to achieve desired texture
- 8 oz of cooked shrimp (chicken, beef or tofu are great too.)
- 1/2 cup torn fresh basil or mint leaves (or both!)
- 2 oz TSOOC Basil Olive Oil
- 2 oz TSOOC Lemongrass Mint White Balsamic
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce (tamari can be used to keep it GF)
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- red chilies or red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Drain the noodles and rinse to remove excess starch and stop the cooking process
Place the cooked noodles into a large bowl, add your vegetables and shrimp and fresh herbs.
In a small bowl, whisk together the TSOOC Basil Olive Oil, TSOOC Lemongrass Mint White Balsamic, soy sauce, garlic and chilies. Pour over the noodles and ingredients and toss well to combine.
Serve immediately or chilled!